Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Biker Gang Post

This weekend Ken and I went out in search of a new bike so I might join the elite cyclist group (as ken likes to refer to them as) Living in Reston yields the fantastic payoff of having some lovely public parks, walks and bike paths on my doorstep. I wanted to get a bike that wouldn’t break the bank, but would be a good fit for me. If left to my own devices I’d probably end up riding a girls bike I got from WalMart… so I enlisted Ken to help me size up something that would be economic but still what I need. I ended up grabbing a hybrid Schwinn Frontier that I am really pleased with. Well as pleased with it as can be expected considering I have only ridden it around the parking lot behind Performance bikes…The earlier has been so miserable however that I haven’t had a chance to take it for a spin yet. The weekend is looking like it will be the first chance I get, so I am looking forward to the sun. Might want to look into getting some shorts to. Some EXTRA tight ones! Ow Ow!

No comments: