Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The 5th of November Post

Remember, remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason, why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Happy Bonfire Night to everyone. If lighting a bonfire isn’t
your thing (or not permitted in your apartment complex) may I suggest catching V for Vendetta. Once I have my own place with a bit of land to my name I think I am going to start a yearly celebration and have people round for some fireworks and an effigy. “Guy Fawke’s Night at the Guy’s”…I like it! According to a few historical recounts of our family name, we are related to the poor bastard, so it is really the least I could do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i celebrated my first guy fawkes bonfire and firework night! it was cold as hell, but pretty interesting.