Friday, November 7, 2008

The Hunt Continues Post

This past week has been an interesting one for me in regards to my job hunting. After a relatively quiet reception since moving back last week turned out to be a great step in the right direction. I did a few working interviews though my temp agency with a solutions company in Tyson’s, making graphics for proposals; had an interview with a magazine in Maryland that is looking for a layout and advertising designer, and had a very interesting review with one of Bob’s friends who is looking to bring on a designer in some capacity in upcoming weeks to his company’s marketing team. All in all things are starting to look like working might be in my near future! I’m looking forward to hearing back from them soon. If you, or anytime you know might have graphical needs in the DC metropolitan area please don’t hesitate to pass on a link to my portfolio. Much appreciated!

No comments: