Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Netflix 360 Post

The Xbox 360 is pretty much my entertainment hub for everything besides Blu-Rays (that hat is worn by you alone PS3- I still love you) and it just got a lot more hubb-ier. With the latest Xbox update Microsoft added tones of new features including adorable little avatars of gamers, a new menu and party system and live Netflix streaming. I can add movies or shows to my DVD queue at Netflix then watch everything from a list on my Xbox. I now have full seasons of shows I never got the chance to catch at my fingertips, as well as a large library of movies I can watch without having to wait those pesky disks to show up in the mail. It’s really a terrific service and a nice perk to being a subscriber to both Live and Netflix. First on my list of must-see’s is 30-Rock, closely followed by seasons 2 and 3 or Heroes. Finally my comeuppance for having no television for the past two years! Time to play catch-up!

That’s me in avatar for the record. I know the limited customization doesn’t allow for rugged awesomeness quite on the level I was hoping for, but considering my options I think the nerd-ladies will be pleased.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You are the only other person I know who has an XBox 360.

If you want to friend me, my gamertag is Burrito Girl.


I, too, am diggin the Netflix onDemand thing. Its awesome!

Katie Hall