Monday, March 2, 2009

The iPhone Post

This weekend I made the switch from Version over to AT&T in order to get an iPhone. I’ve been after one for a while, but with the carrier exclusivity I never really considered it an option. Our family plan is up next week and I was excited about having the option to upgrade my phone to something more iPhone-like. The Blackberry Storm was my front runner after hearing positive reviews from people who picked one up. However after thinking about my options I found that it was silly to get something as-close-too what I actually wanted rather than just ditch my old number and switch to AT&T. The downsides are that my family and Sarah (who get the majority o my calls) are all on Verizon, so I wont be using in-network minutes. That and I need to get my new number out to everyone before the old phone goes dead next weekend. If you call the old # you can get the new one from my voicemail. The iPhone is so great- I have already added a few free applications to it and am very impressed so far. Too bad today I am sick as a dog and can’t really enjoy it as much as I want to. Oh well, I’m stuck in a 2-year plan, so it will be there tomorrow.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Welcome to the dark side...

--Posted via my iPhone