Monday, March 2, 2009

The Lonely Island Post

People have mixed feelings about the state of Saturday Night Live these days. Some feel that it is well past its prime and the cast is but a shell of what it once was. Other are still big fans who tune in every weekend. Personally I have never been a huge fan, but always enjoyed catching an episode here-and-there if I was home. After high school I sort of forgot it excited unless there was a guest star I was particularly excited about. That said I am a huge fan of the new Lonely Island CD that came out a few weeks back; Incredibad. The Lonely Island is a comedy group that are also SNL staff members [Wikipedia]. The CD is not for everyone and is downright tasteless at times, but oh man it cracks me up. Depending on your sense of humor you ay want to check it out- or run away from it. My personal favorite tracks are Space Olympics and I’m On A Boat, the latter incidentally came on at a bar the other night which made me very happy.

No comments: