Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Footballicious Post

Football is on and this season I am enjoying it a lot more than I have in the past. Last week I stopped by Madison with the family to watch Jake’s Freshman game. The score didn’t exactly go the way we would have like (at all) but it was nice to spend time with everyone cheering on the little brother. Odd to be back at Madison though after…what is it now… six odd years. The place is much nicer now and seems more established and well maintained. Gone are the days of hallways to nothingness and exposed ceiling insulation. Sniffle.

Sunday is always Redskins-Day at the house now. We all gather to watch the game, have a fe
w beers and cheer on the skins. It’s really nice, and a great way to get into the game again. I ran out and bought a Portis jersey and have taken it upon myself to dance around like an idiot pimping my shirt and taking all the credit for anything he accomplishes in a game. It’s cool, cus he does the same thing whenever I do something awesome. Which is ALL THE TIME.

No comments: