Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Gym Member Post

One thing that this move has really messed with is my gym routine. Now I am far from a gym-rat, but Tony and Amanda and I have had a pretty good routine going for the last few months, and I was definitely noticing it’s absence. Sarah was kind enough to spot me for the first month at Sport and Health, which is the gym she goes too, and the one I was a member of before leaving. Sam is also a member so when I don’t go with Sarah (which is often because she goes ridiculously early most days) then I have some sisterly workouts with Sam. How anyone can make themselves get up at 5:00 to drive 20 min to a boxing class I don’t know. But maybe it has something to do with the fact that I can barely get 3 good pull ups before falling dead on the floor? Maybe. I am enjoying getting back into the swing of causal workouts though. Hopefully I’ll start seeing some results and maybe even get to that 4th pull-up on of these days.

No comments: