Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Portfolio Post

A big part of getting a job for us graphic designer types is to have a solid online portfolio. In my current job search I am no exception and have been working this past week on getting an assemblage of samples up for prospective clients to take a look at. Colorvision has been instrumental in getting some big names and fun projects under my belt, and Bruce has been helping me out with getting some examples of my work on a site. Unfortunately there is a fair bit that I can’t put up due to the nature of some of the projects we where working on, but I am pleased with what’s on offer and think as a whole, the portfolio does a good job of showcasing what I am capable of in graphical capacity.

You can check it out over at guyfolio.com using the password JG0567U. Remember that it’s case sensitive.

No comments: