Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Cubicle Shuffle Post

This week has been a bit of a crazy one at the office due to department shuffling. The company has been expanding staff rather rapidly over the past few months (my hiring included) and needed to increase the office space we occupy in our current building. In addition to filling up the 5th and most of the 8th floor we have now expanded to the 7th, and Marketing and Sales have been bumped to the new space. This is of particular note for me because I am finally in the same workspace as my department. Previously I was on the 5th and they where on the 8th. I now share a divided cube with Eric our events manager. It’s a fair bit bigger than my previous space and has a window which is always nice. View’s not bad from up there either. I won’t lie, I have walked up to my empty cube on the 5th a few times out of habit.

No comments: