Monday, February 9, 2009

The Twitterish Post

I’m new to Twitter, and being that I don’t use my cell phone for texting much, I am a pretty poor Tweeter. Much like my blog posts, my Tweats are sporadic and often belated. If this is all jibberish to you check out this page and get up to speed. However the other day when logging in I found someone was watching Barack Obama. I checked out his feed and decided to follow suit. This morning I get a notification in my inbox informing me that Barack Obama is now following me on Twitter. Sure it’s no more impressive than having a celebrity on your MySpace friends list, but I still get a kick out of it. I’m pretty sure if you follow him, you’ll find yourself under the presidential eye too. I don’t know how he (or the person he pays to monitor his account) keeps tabs on all 253,562 people he follows, but I am pretty sure it has something to do with Santa Clausian powers only Presidents can wield.

No comments: