Sunday, January 4, 2009

The 2009 Post

Happy New Year to everyone! Sorry again for being so delayed with my postings… I have really let things slide as far as getting things on here in a timely manner. I’ll try to be more on the ball in the future. Speaking of half-hearted resolutions I don’t think I am going to be making any this New Year. I’d rather just keep last years ones running for now unless I think of something better to add to the list.

New Year’s Eve itself wasn’t what we where originally planning on and ended up being a lot more low-key that Sarah and I would have ideally liked. We has spoken to Eric who is similarly minded on the matter and have decided that this year we are going to make a point of doing something big to bring in 2010. Hopefully we’ll be able to get more people on board that in the past, but either way we want to have a blast and aim big. I am leaning towards an overnight cruise or a ball at a swanky hotel, maybe book a penthouse suite somewhere ostentatious if we can get enough people on board. We do have 12 months to decide so I’m not stressing yet, but it’s definitely something I want to do this year. Watching Carson Daily and some party streamers aren’t going to cut it for the 2000- double digits! I want to go big leagues. Or maybe just bigger-league.

No comments: