Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The 30-Post

Netflix has been getting some great use now that it streams over the 360. Sarah and I have knocked out the first season of 30 Rock and have a good chunk of the seconds watched as well. It's a great show that I am really enjoying. Hopefully I'll finish up the season before the next one starts on TV. I never thought I'd see anything that I actually liked Tracy Morgan in, but this takes the cake (Alec Baldwin is the absoulte MAN in this show though). If I can stomach working the Comcast DVR I think I'll add that and Conan to the to-be-taped list. Currently only Scrubs is one there, but the stupid thing is ridiculously finicky and tapes at seemingly random times and skips episodes on it's own whim. I miss good old Tivo.


When I grow up I want to be just like Jack Donaghy

No comments: